Head Office: 285 Benjamin Road, Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z4
Phone: 519-884-1470 | www.lutherwood.ca
Front Door (Central Access to Child and Youth Mental Health Services
– Jointly operated by Lutherwood and kidsLINK
Lutherwood Family Counselling Centre
- 35 Dickson St., Cambridge, ON, N1R 7A6; Phone: 519-622-1670
Lutherwood Housing Services
– 41 Weber St. W., Kitchener, ON N2H 3Z1; Phone 519-749-8305
Lutherwood Youth Employment Centre
– 165 King St. Kitchener, ON N2G 2K8; Phone: 519-743-2246
Day and Residential Treatment
- 285 Benjamin Road, Waterloo, ON N2J 3Z4; Phone 519-884-1470
Safe Haven Youth Shelter
- 41 Weber St. W., Kitchener, ON, N2H 3Z1; Phone 519-749-1450
Adult Employment Centre
- 30 Wyndham St. N., Guelph, ON, N1H 4E5; Phone 519-822-4141
- Follow the link above to look at brochures and list of services.
Lutherwood provides a complete range of preventative and supportive interventions for children, adolescents and their families who are coping with behavioural, emotional or psychological problems.
Our mental health services staff work in partnership with families and other community agencies to build on a client’s individual strengths and to help them learn constructive behaviours and positive relationship skills. Whenever possible, we use approaches that help families prevent mental health problems and offer a range of services that are community based. Through our services, we see many young people develop a new sense of competence, personal satisfaction and community responsibility.