1855 Notre Dame Drive, P.O. Box 190, St. Agatha, ON, N0B 2L0
Phone: (519) 746-KIDS (5437) | www.kidslinkcares.com
kidsLINK provides programs and services that assess and treat children and youth from across Ontario who are experiencing – or are at risk of – social, emotional and mental health challenges, such as depression; bi-polar disorder; anxiety disorder; conduct disorder; and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Whenever possible, kidsLINK works with families in their own homes and community, and also offers respite care. Those facing more severe challenges receive treatment in our residential program and school. kidsLINK also works with children and youth in places like community schools and child care centres. There, we teach social skills, identify potential social, emotional and mental health concerns, and help children learn to manage their feelings and resolve conflicts.
Parents, guardians and caregivers concerned about the well being of their children benefit through our workshops and consultations, and from our extensive resource centre. We also support families in making informed child care decisions.
kidsLINK services include:
Children’s Mental Health Services
- Front Door (formerly Children’s Mental Health Access Centre)*
- Partners Program (Intensive Child and Family Service)*
- Mobile Crisis Response*
- Zero2Six Services*
- Child and Family Therapy Program
- School Treatment Program
- Residential Treatment Services
- Child & Family Journal
Early Intervention Services
- Preschool Support Services
- Early Identification Early Intervention Program
- Child Care Connection
- Child Care Special Needs Access Point (SNAP)
* joint initiatives with Lutherwood