Walk-in Counselling Service
The Walk-In Counselling Service at Front Door helps families with children up to 18 years of age to get started on the road to understanding.
Do you have concerns about:
- your child or teen‘s behaviour
- your child or teen‘s emotional state
- your child’s mental health diagnosis (e.g. anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- a family conflict
- school-related issues
- other parenting challenges
- your child or teen‘s self-harm
- your child or teen‘s drug use
- your child or teen’s struggles with peers
Through a single family counselling session, our experienced counsellors help identify issues and equip families with tools and strategies to address their concerns. The focus of the session is determined by each family’s unique needs.
1770 King St E, Suite 1
Wednesdays 12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (last appointment starts at 6:30)
35 Dickson St
Tuesdays 12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (last appointment starts at 6:30)
Lang’s Farm Community Health Centre (NEW)
1145 Concession Rd.
Thursdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last session starts at 4:30 pm).
Appointments are available on a first come basis and are free of charge. Family members directly involved in the concern are encouraged to attend (please note: childcare is not provided).
For enquiries about the Walk-in Counselling Service, please contact 519-749-2932.