Partnerships and collaborations
kidsLINK collaborates with several organizations in its work to serve children, youth and their families. In particular, we have a significant partnership with Lutherwood. Together, we provide a common access centre for children’s mental health services in Waterloo Region. We also deliver mobile crisis response services, intensive in-home services, and specialized programming for children from birth to six years of age.
Our School Treatment Program is in partnership with the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.
kidsLINK also has partnerships and affiliations with the following organizations:
- Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
- Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
- Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Waterloo Region District School Board
Special Needs Partnership
kidsLINK is one of seven community agencies funded by the Region of Waterloo, Children’s Services Division to provide supports for children with special needs to attend licensed child care settings in Waterloo region. These seven agencies form the Child Care Special Needs Resourcing Partnership (CCSNRP) and include:
- Community Living Cambridge – Preschool Services
- Developmental Services Access Centre – Preschool Assessment Services
- Elmira & District Association for Community Living – Preschool Services
- Family and Children’s Services – Preschool Support Program
- KidsAbility – SPOT and ECE Outreach Services
- kidsLINK – Preschool Support Services
- K-W Habilitation Services – Preschool Outreach.
The CCSNRP works together to create and support the capacity of licensed child care programs in identifying and meeting the needs of children with special needs. The CCSNRP vision is “All children and their families can participate in quality inclusive child care services”. For more information, please see the PDF brochure.
- Family and Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County
- Family and Children’s Services of Waterloo Region
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Faculty of Social Work
- Wellington Catholic District School Board
- Upper Grand District School Board
- Grand River Hospital
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital
Memberships and affiliations