Partnerships and collaborations
kidsLINK collaborates with several organizations in its work to serve children, youth and their families. In particular, we have a significant partnership with Lutherwood. Together, we provide a common access centre for children’s mental health services in Waterloo Region. We also deliver mobile crisis response services, intensive in-home services, and specialized programming for children from birth to six years of age.
Our Encompass Learning Program is in partnership with the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.
kidsLINK also has partnerships and affiliations with the following organizations:
- Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
- Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
- Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Waterloo Region District School Board
- Family and Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County
- Family and Children’s Services of Waterloo Region
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Faculty of Social Work
- Wellington Catholic District School Board
- Upper Grand District School Board
- Grand River Hospital
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital